I'm usually good at lists, and now more than anytime is the perfect time for lists. But I have no idea with what I should do with my life. To "fuck everything and become a pirate" seems to me the perfect advice. But of course, it wouldn't do. It has to be something, ugh what's the word, oh there it is - realistic.
I think I owe it to my list-making skills to at least try, so here goes.
- update my book list, my goodness where have I been this past year? I feel lost
- spend some quality time with highschool friends (note: with they boys too, since Shoji's home)
- READ PLEASE long line of books awaiting to be read
- score some cheap novels at booksales ala Laurence Castillo
- which reminds me, to watch the Godfather series. My dvds are damaged so I better get new ones. Huzzles.
- Exercise. I realize summer's no fun unless you can wear bikinis.
- FIND A JOB.
p.s. peony is a random word. Haha Kevin and I had infinite laughs over the Precious Heart "Peony for your Thoughts" so, there.