- I downloaded a total of 63 songs. My itunes gave up on me a couple of months ago, and I've been listening to my brother's songs ever since. I downloaded a few Ingrid Michaelson, Joni Mitchell and, what the heck, Train's Hey Soul Sister.
- I've decided to read Middlemarch and then decided against it, again for the nth time.
- I made a new blog layout. Well, technically I picked a new template, and made it my own.
- I took several shots of my mom's watch collection and my necklaces.
- I spent seven hours cutting and pasting, and voila:
the first one's the cover, the second one are some of the pages. I feel depressed about not drawing, and despite wanting to I couldn't for some unknown mystery so I decided to make use of our old magazines. And just a little trivia, cutting soothes me. I cut when I'm angry, or when I'm frustrated, or pissed, or whatever. Oh and only the kind of cutting that doesn't include blood or wrists :)
- I counted the books I've read this summer. Three. A very bad number. That's Alice in Wonderland, Water for Elephants and The Wind-up Bird Chronicle. This is so not geeky of me. More books, please.
- I jumped and giggled and tickled myself to my fancy over a silly facebook invitation.