Monday, July 5, 2010

Weather Forecast: Gloomy in the outside as well as the inside

I’m suffering from Mild Melancholy. I’m sure the weather has everything to do with it, the sky was a gloomy shade of blue and it rained a little and lightning-ed a lot. Don’t they have a name for this? Like weather sickness or something? No? Ok.

It doesn’t help that I have Gel to worry about. All alone in the apartment, probably feeling just as sad as I am. I can’t even label how I feel towards Ehm, who’s in LB too but is never home from her boyfriend. Is it anger? Irritation? Sometimes I think it’s jealousy, pure in it’s concentrated form. Because here I am, stuck at home, with a million things-to-do running in my head and a list of things I highly value that I could easily give up in exchange for a rewind. For a few months in LB.

How many times do we hear ourselves say that we wish we knew then what we know now? I wish I knew then what I know now. How much I’ll miss lb. I spent half this day researching ad agencies, trying to turn my career mode on. And I couldn’t help but feel a gravitational pull towards Leo Burnett. It’s the LB thing. I think it’s a curse.

But I seriously don’t mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment