Saturday, April 7, 2012

Boracay Countdown


Having a wild imagination, you have no idea what crazy thoughts go into my head whenever I dive my right foot into an ocean bed full of I don’t know what. Perhaps my father thought it a shame that I do not share his love for the sea. But Boracay changed everything. My first trip to Boracay was a long time ago, and I was no more than 10 years old. My next trip was quite monumental. I can’t be parted from the clear bluegreen (almost teal) waters and from the sand of flour-like consistency. In fact, as soon as we got home, we booked another trip to Boracay - this time with Steph. Last year, I went to Boracay twice. Gel went thrice! 
Now, I’m 22 days away from flying to Boracay again. I’ll be there for only 3 nights and 2 full days from April 29 to May 2. Quite short compared to my 7-day trip to Boracay last August, but I don't mind. We’re expecting a full island since it will be labor day weekend. Any chance any of you guys will be there on the same dates? 

No comments:

Post a Comment