Thursday, April 15, 2010

taking a water break from elephants


I'm reading Water for Elephants. Other than this, my summer life as I know it is a complete bore. Except of course for random coffee midnights with highschool friends. I'm in bed all day, reading, watching tv, sulking and sleeping my days away. What I wouldn't do to exchange this bed for sand? I could just imagine it, the sand between my toes, and the sun between my fingers. BEEAAACH!! Even my mom is going to Boracay. She left early this morning, which only means one thing: PARTY! Hahaha I hope she doesn't read this. I plan to stay at Geni's condo this friday, maybe I could have a little all-girls fun with Geni, Ayin, Nicole and Jear. Then again, maybe not.

I'm bored to the bones.

After Water for Elephants, I'm moving on to George Eliot's Middlemarch. Which may take a while, I've been reading Water for Elephants for a week now, and I still have a hundred or so pages to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment